Earlier today Mr Kim Dotcom tweeted:
Is Mr Dotcom on to something here? After-all despite what the Kiwi Prime Minister, John Key, thought yesterday “a spy free day” it wasn’t and it’s only going to get a lot worse in the coming days.
Has the GCSB really sprung a leak or two…..or three. If it has then Mr Key, the greedy little toe rag, ex Merchant Banker and Hollywood suck-hole, appears to have forgotten his part in it all; yet again.
We here at Lauda Finem will await with baited breath.
Our readers should, however, remember one thing; timing is everything. Wake up New Zealand
- No video of Key’s speech, says spy boss (stuff.co.nz)
- Dotcom: TV3′s Campbell live plays catch-up (laudafinem.wordpress.com)
- Labour claims February Key tape talks Dotcom (nzherald.co.nz)
- Dotcom/Key tape claims (nzherald.co.nz)
- Fresh claims about PM and Dotcom (radionz.co.nz)
- GCSB staff now under investigation (radionz.co.nz)
- Labour says Key’s Dotcom comment taped (stuff.co.nz)
- Shearer leak claim triggers spy agency check on staff (nzherald.co.nz)