In the past few days Team Lauda have been inundated with emails from supporters, and a few very unfortunate victims, who have been appalled, some in fact seriously harmed, by the behaviour of members and the owners/administrators of the online hate site www.accforum.org. Whilst we appreciate the
support and your obvious desire to supply us with more incriminating information we have, unfortunately, had to implement a policy of not opening email attachments. The reason for this policy is that some of the nastier IT savvy members of the aforementioned online blight have also been firing off emails with attachments; containing all sorts of nasty code, virus’s and trojans. Of course this has only reinforced our resolve to continue outing the identities of this small but very nasty cabal of cyber-bullies, shit heads and ACC fraudsters but caution is obviously required when dealing with loons  and nut-jobs .
So with the aforementioned in mind if you still wish to take your valuable time sending us information and or evidence on these clowns please ensure that its in a form that can be clearly seen or read in the body of the email. If its a webpage that you want us to look at please include the entire URL address in text only; hyperlinks are not acceptable. If the material you have poses problems in its transmission in the form as described above simply email us and we’ll try to work around the security issues, but please remember in this process, whilst we will undertake to maintain your anonymity, you will need to use a genuine verifiable email address and identity.
- “Back Injury” and “Hernia” Sufferers Identified As Advanced Members of Accforum.org and Yet More Fucking Fraudsters. (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum shuts its cyber borders – and admits its over (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: Profiling Nutjobs, Mark David McNicholl – Part Two (laudafinem.com)
- The image of ACC fraud, Bruce Van Essen, as profiled by Google, and to come – the next ACCForum nutjobs to be profiled. (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: Van Essen chokes on pyrrhic victory (laudafinem.com)
- ACC forum hate site – Nest of Ninja’s – or just NUTJOBS – what are the risks? (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: the answer my friend is “Blowin in the wind” (laudafinem.com)
- ACC Forum: Bump Bump, Blam Boom, Bam…another ACC Forum Swindler and Nutjob located…..whos left? (laudafinem.com)