First there was Julian Assange, then there was Dotcom and now there is a young American man with the surname Snowden.
Assange by necessity is a media junky, but has good intentions, simply because he knows the power of the media to bring those down that are worse than the people that they call tyrants. The tyrants came calling and now he is the disenfranchised people’s hero, albeit in asylum.
Dotcom is also a media freak that has used the media, and unfortunately politicians like John “$50k” Banks, for his own personal gain. But then when things turned against him and they very much did when the FBI, clad in New Zealand police uniforms, came calling – black clad pigs in black helicopters, he just had to speak out and he hasn’t stopped speaking out since his barbaric arrest and for that he should also be lauded
Now the very young Mr Edward Snowdon is a completely different package. A middle of the road kid; made good; who had managed to work his way up to a very nice salary package; and who then inexplicably threw it all away to make a stand on principle. A stand that encompassed the principles enshrined in the first and fourth amendments of the United States of America’s constitution. In doing so the young Mr Snowden put the boot into his country’s elected representatives collective anus – and we might add he was he was right to do it.
The right to keep and bear arms (second amendment) must surely extend to the less violent method; extending one’s arm with the wrist turned over with the middle finger protruding whilst the other fingers sit against the palm (LF’s preferred method). That is probably why Mr Snowden’s actions fuck off his so-called spy masters the most.
- John Pilgers ‘The War on Democracy’ (laudafinem.com)
- Julian Assange: Snowden is ‘Healthy, Safe and in Good Spirits’ (acenewsservices.com)
- Whistleblower Snowden asks for asylum in Ecuador, may be headed to the nation (thestate.com
- Assange reveals details of ‘Snowden Op’, slams US ‘war on whistleblowers’ (rt.com)
- Where in the world is Edward Snowden? (wired.co.uk)
- Protecting Whistleblowers: It’s Up to Us (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Three Peaks Training Walk: Snowdon (threepeaks2013.wordpress.com)
- Snowden myth being used for more Illuminati ops (the-tap.blogspot.com)
- Doctor, Lawyer, Whistleblower: Status/excitement legacy of Julian Assange, Edward Snowdon (lawandmore.typepad.com)
- Dotcom’s big internet and politics plans (nzherald.co.nz)