This is how politicians in New Zealand operate, what have John Key and John Banks got to hide check out the Judges “form” here before you read the New Zealand Herald article below, acording to one source:
Two detectives arrived at the Herald offices at about 3:30pm.
Both refused to comment on what they were seeking, but a Herald on Sunday lawyer confirmed they had executed a search warrant.
The paper had complied with their requests, he said.
Earlier this afternoon, Justice Helen Winkelmann refused to rule on whether the “teapot tapes” taken by freelance cameraman Bradley Ambrose and given to the Herald on Sunday and TV3 were illegal”
- The controversial “teapot tape” to be released after the NZ elections… (peter-petterson.blogspot.com)
- New Zealand prime minister complains about News of the World tactics (guardian.co.uk)
- Storm in a teapot transforms New Zealand’s sleepy election season (independent.co.uk)
- New Zealand Poll Rocked By PM ‘Tea Pot Tapes’ (news.sky.com)
- Cameraman at the centre of teapot tape controversy takes own legal action… (peter-petterson.blogspot.com)