Why are New Zealanders heading to Australia in record breaking numbers? Perhaps they’ve realised that they’re living in a Banana Republic which has for two decades been masquarading as a democracy.
Psst: just between Lauda Finem and our readers who is John Hay (noted in the video above), check this out; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Hay, isn’t that the corrupt National Party MP Jackie Blue’s turf, oh dear!
The John Banks Dotcom and Bronwyn Pullar affairs are but the tip of a rather large iceberg. Smart Kiwi’s are undoubtedly voting using their passports. They’ve obviously had enough.
We’re prepared to put money on the fact that Kim Dotcom now deeply regrets buying into the bullshit myth that New Zealand is a great place to live and invest.
- John Banks admits receiving $1000 pressie from Kim Dotcom! (laudafinem.wordpress.com)
- Protected: Kim Dotcom’s secret donation to John Banks! (laudafinem.wordpress.com)
- Kim Dotcom, John Banks, the invisible Ministers and the unraveling of yet another National Party Conspiracy? (laudafinem.wordpress.com)
- Kiss and tell: Dotcom to release detail of donations (laudafinem.wordpress.com)
- Banks confirms he asked Dotcom for donation (radionz.co.nz)
- Kim Dotcom claims making donation to New Zealand lawmaker (todayonline.com)
- Banks’ Dotcom call: ‘I’d do it again’ (nzherald.co.nz)
- Dotcom’s straight talk wins over Kiwis (stuff.co.nz)
- Kim Dotcom in New Zealand political donation row (rawstory.com)
- NZ erupts over Dotcom corruption accusations (go.theregister.com)