Over the past couple of weeks the Team @ Lauda Finem have been inundated with emails of support. But more importantly many of these same emails have been from people claiming to have been victimised and publicly humiliated using the internet, only a handful of which have cited the very small group of cyber stalking fanatics at http//:www.accforum.org.
Whilst we are happy to assist by providing whatever information that we have, we are only a small collective who’s resources are ordinarily focused in the areas of investigation, research, writing and publishing.
One particular correspondent may have come up with a viable solution with their suggestion that we establish a legal/information resource for those that have been harmed by cyber-stalkers. What an excellent idea we thought! As they say “from little things big things grow” So armed with that one email one amongst us made the furthur suggestion that Lauda Finem should now look to establishing a legal/information resource for the victims of cyber-stalking/bullying. A resource that contains more than half arsed academic rhetoric.
Our patrons Tony Armstrong (editor) and Giovanni Mattiolli (financier) have now given their full “blessing” and both have agreed to fund it.
So how to start? We’ll begin with one of our sites http//:www.laudafinem.org where we will be including a new category so that those who have a need for information will be able to find or report it with ease, inclusive of names, addresses, electoral role details (where available) and various other verifiable particulars which identify the individuals allegedly responsible for cyber-stalking and bullying.
This small initiative we hope will assist in the war against internet abuse. We also hope that you, our dedicated readers (some of some of which we know hide behind the various fake indigenous identities and online monikers), will assist in exposing these cyber-creeps for what they are.
You can also do this by emailing us with information that leads to the naming, shaming and criminal prosecution of those responsible, which we trust will in turn grow the Lauda Finem data base and or enable/assist in the creation of successful civil litigation and case law. There will be more on this new initiative posted soon.
Do you know more? why not email the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebeef dupes media into fake trolling story (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum & all roads lead to Rome, profiling nut-jobs: Janice Karaka Clarke, aka Hukildaspida (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum & all roads lead to Rome, profiling nut-jobs: Mereana Moeroa Manuwai Percy, aka Moeroa (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: Profiling nut-jobs, Warren Arthur Wilson aka “Duhmot.Nottingspam” (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: substantial cash reward for information on offer! (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: Cyber Stalkers Complain…more to come! (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum, revisiting that day, lets go for the CEO! (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: Don’t Shoot Until You See the Whites of Their Eyes (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: Profiling nut jobs, Bruce van Essen aka “Huggy” (laudafinem.com)
- ACCForum: A south pacific Columbine just waiting to happen? (laudafinem.com)