National party numbnuts prime minister John Key is getting desperate to recover some positive spin for his National Party government. So desperate in fact he has finally done a u turn on recovering the remains of the Pike river Miners killed in a horrendous gas explosion. Culpability for this disaster falling largely at the feet of the New Zealand Governments Mine safety monitoring department.
John Keys minister of mediocrity Simon Bridges is just making sure any inculpatory evidence establishing the NZ Governments involvement is cleansed. He has sought advice by the New Zealand GCSB and High Hazards Unit before recommending a specialist New Zealand Security Unit enters the mine to cleanse the evidence and recover whats left of 29 hardworking Kiwi, Aussie and international workers. Bernie Monk representative for the deceased workers families is reported as commenting that the government could have taken action 18 months ago.
The Prime minister John Key was unavailable for comment being busy reading citizens private e-mails and climbing up Uncle Obamas arse.
- “No Dishonesty Intended” As National Party Stalwarts Go Down! (laudafinem.com)
- Dotcom tells hackers of National sites to stop (stuff.co.nz)
- Anonymous hits National websites (stuff.co.nz)
- Gerry Brownlee’s website hacked (stuff.co.nz)
- Daughter of New Zealand Prime Minister in bizarre erotic photoshoot posing with an octopus (missyjubilee.wordpress.com)
- NZ prime minister John Key: We have to spy on you because al-Qaeda has training camps here. Also: FISH! (boingboing.net)
- Pike River re-entry plan approved (nzherald.co.nz)
- Pike River recovery plan on brink of approval (nzherald.co.nz)
- Plan to recover Pike River victims’ bodies (stuff.co.nz)
- Proposal for re-entry into Pike River mine (radionz.co.nz)