Malcolm Duncan Ingerman Mayer went to Court at 9am today expecting to hear a verdict that would prove he, and his cohort Warren Arthur Wilson, were not guilty of $50m of frauds perpetrated against Trustees Executors Limited.
However the Court found Mr Mayer guilty on all 26 Counts of fraud and using documents. According to gossip, the SFO’s next target is bankrupt sociopath Warren Arthur Wilson [retiree] of no known fixed abode.
If the most recent sentencing terms are implemented by the Court Mr Mayer should be in prison for a very, very, long time. Should Wilson be charged and convicted LF, expect the Court to throw away the key as that guy is a menace to society.
LF will update our readership as to the sentencing of Mayer scheduled to take place on 23rd February. LF reckon he will get 6-7 years. We wish both Malcolm and Warren a very merry Christmas as the New Year is going to be fucking terrible. Remember Malcolm there is likely one good thing about prison given your physical size, and demeanor – that being that you will never be short of sex. If you want to know more about prison Malcolm you can ring the Corrections help-line 0800 LOCK U UP.
- Nz Courts: Trial Update – Malcolm Duncan Mayer – Fraud (laudafinem.com)
- Property developer back in court (nzherald.co.nz)
- Steve G Limited Aka Stephen Franklin Gould Co Consprator and Indentured Fraudster (laudafinem.com)
- Murder Mayhem & Mortgage Fraud – Sfo Takes Down Chris Wang (laudafinem.com)
- $50m property loan scheme in court (nzherald.co.nz)
- Property developer defends $50m fraud charges (nzherald.co.nz)